Welcome to The Effectiveness Partnership.
We are the world’s marketing effectiveness company.
The Global State of Marketing Effectiveness
Cannes Lions, WARC and The Effectiveness Partnership come together to examine just what is the Global State of Marketing Effectiveness? This new collaboration will offer insight into how challenging marketers, the world over, find unlocking, and then translating, creative excellence into demonstrable commercial returns.
Findings from the survey will be unveiled at Cannes Lions International Festival 2022 by Gurdeep Puri, Founding Partner of The Effectiveness Partnership on Friday 24 June, 12 noon, as part of a dedicated WARC series on the Culture of Effectiveness – designed to help advance the understanding and practices of effective marketers.
The survey which is open to Brand Marketers worldwide until the 3 June will be asked just one question with six topic areas. How challenging is the following for your organisation?
– Relating creative activities to commercial return
– Making the strategic argument for creative campaigns and expenditure in the boardroom
– Creating a unified set of objectives, strategies and KPIs across diverse marketing and creative activities
– Fostering high levels of strategic collaboration, clarity and alignment across diverse stakeholders internally and within external creative agencies
– Demonstrating how well each specific element of your marketing plan contributes to your organisation’s bottom line.
– Clearly demonstrating the commercial value of Creative Excellence
This 2022 Global State of Effectiveness survey follows the LIONS State of Creativity report, which presented in depth insights on the challenges, opportunities and approaches for the creative industry in 2021, following a period of untold disruption.
Says Gurdeep Puri, The Effectiveness Partnership (TBC) “Understanding how challenging marketers find aligning upstream and downstream strategic decisions and evaluating the results of those decisions is vital in order to ensure we collectively come up with the solutions. We all know that creativity can deliver – but we need the right tools and know-how to bring others on that journey.”
The survey is now closed. The results will be launched by The Effectiveness Partnership Founding Partner, Gurdeep Puri at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity on Friday 24 June at 11.40am see here for more info. Or if you can’t make it to Cannes stay tuned for the LIONS, WARC and The Effectiveness Partnership Global State of Creative Effectiveness Whitepaper also being published 24 June.