Welcome to The Effectiveness Partnership.
We are the world’s marketing effectiveness company.
The State of Creative Effectiveness
89% of brand marketers find relating creativity to commercial returns challenging
This was just one of the findings from the LIONS, WARC and the Effectiveness Partnership survey into the State of Creative Effectiveness. Results and a new whitepaper were launched today Friday 24 June on stage at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity by Gurdeep Puri, Founding Partner of The Effectiveness Partnership.
Other results from this major quantitative survey include:
- 84% of brand marketer respondents find fostering collaboration and alignment internally and externally at least ‘sometimes’ challenging, with 22% saying it is ‘always challenging’.
- Two thirds of marketers find it ‘often’ or ‘always’ hard to understand the contribution of marketing to the bottom line.
- 57% find creating a unified set of KPIs across activities the task ‘sometimes’ or ‘often’ challenging; whilst 23% say it is ‘always’ a challenge.
- 43% find making the case for creativity in the boardroom ‘frequently’ or ‘always’ very challenging.
- 33% of brand marketers from FMCG with find demonstrating the commercial value of creative excellence ‘frequently’ a challenge.
In addition to providing a benchmark on the confidence brand marketers have in undertaking creative effectiveness, the newly launched State of Creative Effectiveness whitepaper offers guidance for how to meet these challenges head on. The results of the survey have been used to inform a new LIONS, WARC and The Effectiveness Partnership Platform – the Creative Strategy for Effectiveness and is designed to help marketers take confident STEPs towards creative marketing effectiveness.
The State of Creative Effectiveness whitepaper is available to download free of charge from midday Friday 24 June, 2022.